Registration for the 6th Global Forum on TB Vaccines is now closed.
The registration fees and policies for virtual participation at the 6th Global Forum on TB Vaccines are provided below, and in the following policies:
Please review these policies carefully. Registration for the 6th Global Forum indicates that you understand and agree to abide by these policies.
To register, click the "Register now" button at the bottom of this page.
(extended to 31 Jan 2022)
(1 Feb to 20 Feb 2022)
10% VAT will be added to all registration fees.
1LIC/MIC are lower-income and middle-income countries as classified by the World Bank.
2Students are defined as being enrolled in an undergraduate, M.S., Ph.D. or M.D. program at a recognized university or college. Proof of enrollment is required. Post-docs are not eligible for the student rate, but would be eligible for the LIC/MIC rate if applicable and can apply for participant support.
Included in the registration fee
- The full registration fee, including student and LIC/MIC registration, includes full access to the virtual platform, including live-streamed sessions, the online agenda, access to sponsor exhibits and online participants lists, the opportunity to connect with other participants, and on-demand access to all conference sessions for 3 months after the event.
Below is an overview of registration policies related to application of registration rates, discounted registrations, cancellation and refunds, transfers of registrations, and payment information. Please review the full Terms and Conditions of registration prior to submitting your registration.
Confirmation and application of registration rates
- Registration is confirmed at the time payment is received.
- If a payment is not received within 21 days of submitting the registration form or the 20 February 2022, whichever is earlier, the registration may be cancelled without warning.
- If a registration is cancelled due to non-payment, re-registration will be required in order to participate. The registration rate applicable at the time of re-registration will apply.
- Participants will not be allowed access to the virtual platform unless payment has been received in full.
Reduced registration rates
- All registrations at reduced rates are subject to verification.
- To be eligible for the student discount, proof of full-time enrollment at a recognized university or college that will be valid at the time of the Conference will be required during the registration process.
- The LIC/MIC rate is available for participants who are living and working in LIC/MIC countries. The regular registration rate applies to participants from LIC/MIC countries who are living and working in a high-income country.
- Registration payments for the 6th Global Forum on TB Vaccines are received and processed by Insight-Outside.
- Payment must be in Euros.
- Payment can be made by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) or by bank transfer (participant is responsible for all associated transfer fees).
- Participants are responsible for any fees associated with the registration payment, including any wire transfer fees and international transaction fees
Cancellation and Transfer of Registration
- Registration fees for virtual participation are non-refundable. Sessions will be recorded and made available on demand for registered participants for three months following the Global Forum.
- Paid registrations can be transferred to participants who are eligible for the same registration category (e.g., students, LIC/MIC country participants, full registration) at no charge until 6 February 2021 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.