Toulouse Matabiau is the main train station in Toulouse. It is conveniently located near the center of Toulouse, and is connected to both the Toulouse bus and Metro system. It is serviced by both regional (TER) and national (TGV and Corail) services, with numerous regularly scheduled trains from the region (Bordeaux, Montpellier, Lourdes, Biarritz) and Paris, as well as express trains from several major cities.
Toulouse is connected to several highways and is easily accessibly by car.
- From the north, Hwy A62 from Bordeaux and Hwy A20 from Paris
- From the west, Hwy A64 from Biarritz
- From the south Hwy A66 from Barcelona
- From the east, Hwy A61 from Montpellier and Hwy A68 from Albi.
Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is located 7.5kms from the Pierre Baudis Conference Centre, and 8.5kms from Toulouse City Center. Ground transportation can be easily arranged through taxi, ride-hailing apps, shuttle bus, or Metro (see below for more information).
We are proud to announce that we've chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings - take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience- book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 19 SkyTeam member airlines.
- SkyTeam Network - travel to the 6th Global Forum from virtually anywhere in the world with over 14,500 daily flights covering more than 1,150 destinations in 175 countries.
- Reward Miles - earn miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels.
- Valuable Services - SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
Discounted airfares are valid for travel between 15 February and 3 March 2022.
Taxi stands are located on the airport ground level. A one-way journey from the airport into the city generally costs between €25-€35 depending on the destination.
Uber and Capitole Taxi are available in Toulouse. You must have the app and data service to use these services. Data roaming rates may apply.
If you would like to pre-arrange a transfer from the airport to your hotel, you can do so via Capitole Tax (note, this website is in French but most browsers provide a translation feature. Fares vary by destination, but the standard one-way fare to the conference venue is €35.
The Tisséo airport shuttle goes from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport to Toulouse Matabiau station every 20 minutes. It stops at the Pierre Baudis Conference Centre and City Centre prior to arriving at the station. The one-way fare is €8.50.
Metro, Trams, and Busses
Toulouse has an extensive public transportation system of Metro, busses and trams that offer a convenient and easy way to get around the city. All 6th Global Forum participants will receive a transportation card that can be eased on any of these forms of transportation and will be valid from 21 - 25 February. Click here for information on the public transportation system including maps, fares, and trip planner. The Metro from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport takes about 30 minutes.